Glashütte Original Senator Sixties
Glashütte Original Senator Sixties Chronograph watch (39-34-02-22-04), round steel case (42mm diameter, 12.4mm thickness) with transparent caseback, black Louisiana alligator
leather strap with steel folding clasp, domed black dial with diamond-cut hour markers, dots of Super-LumiNova, and curved numerals according to historical models, chronograph with second stop and 30 minutes display,
Caliber 39-34 self-winding mechanical movement. The domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystals (9 on the Mohs scale) are coated on both sides for maximum light transmission, minimum flair. Water-resistant to 30 meters.
* Domed black dial with perimeter tachymeter scale under deep arching crystal.
* Luminous lance-shaped hands arched to match the shape of the dial.
* Painted retro designed Arabic Numeral 12 & 6 hour markers.
* 30 minute Chronograph with Stop-watch function.
* Movement is finely finished with hand engraved designs & beveled component edges.
* Glashütte Caliber 39-34 contains 51 jewels, beats at 28,800 vph, Power Reserve of 40 hours.
* Case back crystal is specially domed shaped to view the edge of the rotor.
The reverse face is skeletonized revealing Caliber 39-34
with its characteristic Glashütte watchmaking elements such as a three-quarter plate, swan-neck fine adjustment, Glashütte ribbing, and double sunburst decoration, but also for the first time allows a rare side view of
its revolving 21-karat gold rotor. Worn carefully on special occasions, the watch is in MINT condition, 97% of new. Made in Germany.